Corporate Volunteering Days
Lindengate Mental Health Charity, organises corporate volunteering days at our stunning 5 acre site in Wendover, Buckinghamshire. Come and join us soon !!!
Corporate Volunteering Days 2020
This is a great way for organisations to make a positive, responsible and active contribution to the community, whilst also providing team building opportunities and being a fun experience for those taking part
Schedule for the Day:
- 10.00 – 10.30 Welcome and talk and tour around the Lindengate garden
- 10.30 – 10.40 Getting to know you and project briefing
- 10.40 – 12.45 Work in the beautiful gardens
- 12.45 – 13.30 Lunch break and chance to be in the Lindengate gardens to relax
- 13.30 – 16.00 More work in the stunning garden
What you will be doing at Lindengate:
We have lots of exciting projects on our 5-acre horticultural site and your day will depend on the season, weather and current projects. You could be involved in any of the following activities:
- Building a log wall
- Working in our kitchen garden
- Planting hedgerows
- Building a bee enclosure
- Creating new gardening areas
- Working in our conservation area
What to wear for your day at Lindengate?
We ask that everyone wears old clothes that they don’t mind getting dirty. Please wear closed boots/wellies and bring a pair of gardening gloves (if possible). Best to check the weather forecast too before you come! You might need your waterproof coats!
Refreshments and Lunch:
We provide teas & coffee during the breaks. You can bring cakes and biscuits to munch on throughout the day !!
We suggest you bring a shared picnic lunch and eat in our glorious gardens or in our volunteer hub
Contribution to the corporate volunteering day:
We kindly request a donation to contribute towards the costs of resourcing the day:
- Groups of up to 10 persons: £50 per person or £500
- Groups of between 10 and 20 persons : £50 per person or £1,000
- Groups of between 20 and 30 persons: £50 per person or £1,500
Gifts in Kind
Sometimes companies prefer to reciprocate with “Gifts in Kind” to these values. This can be discussed with our Horticultural and Site Department. Donations will be most valued. Thank you.
If you’d like to book a day or would like further information please contact
Charlie Hughes – Communications Manager